At Zumo, we’ve grown rapidly in the last year and have a community of 60 thousand customers, some of whom are very engaged, and some of whom we'd like to get closer to. The primary purpose of this role is to build and maintain a formidable relationship between Zumo and our App users and increase customer loyalty and patronage, whilst we continue to scale our customer base.
You’ll report directly to the Marketing Director and work closely with both Marketing Director and the Creative Director for ideation and conceptualisation.
Key duties / responsibilities
- Help select and implement a new CRM system that will enable Zumo to scale and engage better with our customers.
- Manage customer communication across key engagement channels (specifically email, in-app and push notifications) to drive satisfaction, advocacy and loyalty.
- Define and analyse customer segments and create custom optimisation plans, getting the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Bring a test and learn, data-driven approach to customer relationship marketing, executing a plan based on lifecycle, customer value, product engagement and more.
- Conduct effective surveys to discover the public perception and customer opinion regarding Zumo product, brand, and service.
- Become an effective conduite between Zumo customers and Product team to communicate customers' needs and make appropriate adjustments necessary for meeting these needs.
- Work closely with the Product team to improve the customer experience in areas like onboarding journeys, personalisation and dynamic communications, as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Data team on measurement, test design, and analysis of key marketing and customer engagement metrics.
Experience & competencies:
- Fluency in CRM system, HTML preferable.
- You’ve scaled up CRM in a Fintech/ subscription or crypto business, to drive engagement, retention and to drive usage across an ecosystem of products.
- You’ve worked deeply with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up.
- High attention to detail, strong verbal communication skills, independent and can do attitude.
You get a buzz from seeing growth and how you’ve contributed to that growth.
Zumo’s internal mission is to create an environment where you can create the best work of your career. In order to do that, we offer:
- A remote first hybrid work environment- Everyone does their best work in different environments. We operate as a remote first hybrid team, giving you the flexibility to work wherever suits you best.
- Professional development- We focus on fostering a culture of learning, curiosity and ongoing professional development.
- Pension- We give you flexibility to opt in to our voluntary company pension scheme.
- Unlimited holiday- Having plentiful “off the grid” time is key to doing your best work. We offer flexible time off. Take time when you need it and receive a £500 bonus when you take five or more consecutive days off.
- At Zumo, we believe in the strength that difference brings to our business, our culture, and our community. We value the opinions and experiences of all our colleagues and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Zumo is accessible to everyone, everywhere
- We believe that the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone
- Our decision-making is founded on the balance between people, profit and planet
- The technology that we build has usability and security at its core
- We seek to make the complex simple
- We don’t use jargon
- We bring our A game to work every day
- We believe that great productivity comes from a tranquil environment
- We give feedback in a respectful way
Love the adventure
- We don’t take the easy path unless it’s the right one
- We’re constantly exploring to find the best way
- We accept failure as part of the road to success
Towards a sustainable world:
When it comes to crypto, we don’t believe progress should come at the cost of the environment. As the sector develops and matures at unparalleled pace, we have the perfect opportunity to ensure we develop products and behaviours that will help the future of the planet. And we believe we can play our part in demystifying the information surrounding digital assets and their impact on the climate, helping everyone to understand, assess and contribute to the decarbonisation of the industry. Find out more about our net zero strategy, partnerships, environmental pledge and work to decarbonise the sector on our webpage here